- This event has passed.
State of Hope presents Training Camp 2017
Nate Stupar and the State of Hope Foundation will be putting on an Elite Football Camp for skill position (QB, RB, WR, TE, LB, DB) athletes entering grades 10-12. This camp will offer the rare opportunity to learn from former High School, College, and NFL standouts giving them the most unique experience Centre County has ever offered. Please sign up below to secure your spot in this one of a kind skills camp. Proceeds from Elite Football Camp will go directly to the State of Hope Foundation.
100 kid max
Grades 10-12 (kids entering those grades)
QB’s, RB’s, WR’s/TE’s, LB’s, DB’s (7 on 7 skilled positions)
- Training Mask
- Boost Oxygen
- Nate Stupar LB’s– Former Penn State Linebacker, Current Linebacker for the New Orleans Saints
- Rontez Miles DB’s – Current Safety for the New York Jets
- Derek Moye WR’s – Former Penn State Wide Receiver and Former member of the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Mickey Shuler WR’s/TE’s– Former Penn State Tight End and Former NFL Tight End
- Paul Cronin – DB’s – Former Penn State Safety
- Jon Stupar WR’s/TE’s – Former Virginia University Tight End and Former Buffalo Bills Tight End
- Brook Hart QB’s – State College QB Record Holder, Yale Football Quarterback, And Colorado Rockies Draft Pick
- Ben Ganter QB’s – Former State College QB and Cornell Football Quarterback